Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Beginning!

Well, I officially started packing a whole two days before actually departing. I thought I would only need one suitcase, but that was wishful thinking. So, two suitcases, a duffel bag, and a backpack later, I was ready. I left Oakland at 4 in the morning to catch a 5:50am flight to Denver, where I'm waiting until 6pm to fly to Frankfurt. Once in Frankfurt I get to wait a bunch of more hours before finally departing to Athens! I am feeling a mixture of emotions; excitement, nerves, fear, hope, and exhaustion! I already finished one book, and have two more to go, so hopefully that will keep me occupied in all this spare time I seem to have!

Bon Voyage America! In just two days I will be frolicking like Meryl Streep in Mamma Mia! along the streets of Athens!!!!

xoxo,

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment